Sunday, July 14, 2013

Author, Author Shine Out Loud! -Author Research Tools Suggested by Author Joyce Faulkner




 From the Desk of Joyce Faulkner.  11AM EDT, July 13, she will be interviewed by Joanne Quinn-Smith, TechnoGranny.  You can listen live or listen later.  Her topic as an author resource is:  Tools to Help Authors with Research.

"I will discuss using free tools like Evernote, Google Alerts, Google Drive, Adobe Creative Cloud, Amazon and Talkwalkers -- and paid utilities like Premium Evernote, Dropbox, etc. I'm writing two books right now...one is a light mystery with three other authors called "Paragraphs -- Legends of the Golden Booby" (with Bob Doerr, Pat Avery, and David Harry) -- and Vala's Bed. Both require an enormous amount of research...and I wouldn't be able to pull it all together in any reasonable time frame without the tools I've listed above...along with my iPhone and iPad. I especially like web clippers which save websites, pdfs, photos, audio, video, etc to Evernote as I browse some topic that interests me."

 Listen or Join Here, Live or Archived


Author, Author Shine Out Loud! - Live & Recorded Episodes:    


No comments:

Post a Comment